Located on the unceded and ancestral territories of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and səlilwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations, Vancouver Convention Centre will be the main venue for the Healing Our Spirit Worldwide (HOSW) – The Ninth Gathering on Monday, September 11 to Friday, September 15, 2023.

Vancouver is a major city in western Canada, located in the Lower Mainland region of British Columbia (BC).  It is the major urban centre of western Canada and the focus of one of the country’s most populous metropolitan regions.


The Vancouver Convention Centre is located on Vancouver’s waterfront with a dramatic mountain backdrop. The award-winning Vancouver Convention Centre offers one of the most beautiful settings in the world and convenient access to all the major visitor amenities in the downtown core. As BC’s flagship convention centre, the facility hosts more than 500 events and welcomes hundreds of thousands of attendees each year.


YWCA – YWCA Hotel Vancouver

733 Beatty St, Vancouver, BC V6B 2M4, Canada (Approximately 25 to 30 minute walk).

Vancouver’s best choice for comfort and affordability. Conveniently located in downtown Vancouver, close to transit, shops, restaurants and attractions. YWCA Hotel offers newly renovated rooms and hall, shared/semi-private and private bathroom facilities. As a social enterprise hotel, all revenue helps support YWCA community services and programs.

Group Name: HOSW 2023 Gathering


Phone Number: 604-895-5830

Toll Free: 1-800-663-1424 (N. America only) 

Room Rates:

SH (1 single bed, hallway bathroom) $108.00
DS (1 double bed, semi-private bathroom) $135.00
DP (1 double bed, private bathroom) $207.00
DDP (2 double beds, private bathroom) $228.00
QQP (2 queen beds, private bathroom) $239.00

The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver

The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver

845 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2K6

Block ID: 300350

Situated in the heart of downtown Vancouver, luxury accommodations and first-class amenities await you at The Sutton Place Hotel Vancouver.

For reservations, please contact or send an email to:

Donna Atanacio – email: – direct line: 604 6422995

Anastasiia Buzmakov – email: – direct line: 604 642 2992

Joyce Quinere – email: – direct line: 604 642 2939

Pan Pacific Hotel

$349.00 CAD per night

999 Canada Pl #300, Vancouver, BC V6C 3B5 (Next door to the Convention Centre)

Experience the majestic Vancouver waterfront with Pan Pacific Vancouver.

Get inspired by our sweeping oceanfront and mountain views. Relax at our heated rooftop salt water pool and enjoy our signature renowned spa. The city’s best attractions and restaurants are just minutes away from this iconic waterfront hotel in Vancouver.

Reservations Direct Phone: 604-662-3223

Direct Fax: 604-895-2469

Toll-Free Numbers: 1-800-663-1515 (Canada)/ 1-800-937-1515 (USA)


International Delegates

Travel documents for non-Canadians entering Canada

Passports and travel documents

Use a passport for international travel. It is the only reliable and universally accepted travel and identification document.

Citizens and permanent residents of the United States

  • Citizens of the United States (U.S) need a valid U.S. passport to fly to or transit through a Canadian airport.
  • U.S. citizens coming to Canada by car, bus, train or boat need to carry proper identification and meet the basic requirements to enter Canada.
  • U.S. citizens who are also Canadian citizens should bring a valid Canadian passport and a valid U.S. passport or travel document to board a flight from the U.S. to Canada. Carrying both documents may help simplify both your entry into Canada and your return to the U.S.
  • Permanent residents of the U.S. need a valid Alien Registration Card and a passport to enter Canada.



Most non-Canadians need either a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, but not both. Some people may only need their valid passport.

Find out if you need a visa or an eTA to enter Canada

You may need to get a visa before arriving in Canada. Visas are issued by Canadian government offices abroad. Not all of these offices have visa officers, but those that do not will direct you to the nearest visa office.

If you don’t need a visa to travel to Canada, you will likely need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly to, or transit through, a Canadian airport.

Find out about Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)

Tourist Information

Sightseeing Options:

Bicycle Tours:


If you are planning to visit Canada, Destination Canada provides information about planning a trip, from booking resources to getting around while you are here. It also has information on where to go and what to see and do, so you can make the most of your stay.