This invitation to be apart of Healing Our Spirit Worldwide – The Eighth Gathering as a sponsor for the 2018 event (HOSW8) provides organisations an opportunity to connect, learn and engage with Indigenous people locally and internationally.
Why become a sponsor
As an event Sponsor, your organisation will be positioned as a leader in working with Aborignial and Torres Strait Islander people. The scope of sponsorship opportunities are sure to interest prospective sponsors with all sponsorship packages ensuring maximum exposure for your organisation at HOSW8. Take the opportunity to foster lasting relationships through our unique range of sponsorship opportunities.
- Raise your organisations profile with key gathering delegates and their affiliates
- Demonstrate leadership by enabling Traditional Indigenous Healing Practices to be continued as part of the gathering
- Gain access to thousands of domestic and international Indigenous delegates
- Support subsidised registration to keep costs low for all delegates
- Help Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities: elders and youth attend
About the Delegates
The Eight Gathering is extensively promoted throughout Australia, New Zealand, Canada, North America and Hawaii:
- Directly to Indigenous Health Networks
- Through email communication to previous delegates over 2000 contacts
- Announcements on HOSW8 and Co-Hosts social media channels
- With promotion and links from other related websites and sector newsletters
- HOSW8 has a dedicated website on which sponsors are acknowledged
The Seventh Gathering was attended by 2048 delegates from over 12 Countries; New Zealand, Canada, Austrlaia,USA, Hawaii, Pacific Islands, Guam, China, Mali, Uganda and Kenya.
- Delegate ages for the previous event range from 5 year – 74 years. With following gender split female 69.3% / make 30.6%.
- Indigenous people who work directly in Indigenous Health locally and interantionally
- Health and Wellbeing representative bodies and service providers
- Specialist Health Practitioners – local and international
- Non-Government Service Providers
- Private and Coporate Providers with social responsibility outcomems connected to Indigenous Australians outcome
- International Indigenous representatives and agencies
The table below outlines a wide range of opportunities for organisations to be associated with HOSW8. There is also an opportunity to discuss individually tailored sponsorship packages. However you choose to be involved, supporting HOSW8 offers the opportunity to raise your organisational profile and demonstrate your support for Indigenous people locally and internationally.
Sponsorship and exhibition packages will be secured by receipt of a completed Sponsorship Application or Exhibiters Booking Form and 50% deposit, on a first come, first served basis.